Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Change the World- Rebecca Radis






For my change the world project, I decided that I was going to find old clothes of mine, or my sisters to fold and send away to a homeless shelter, for those in need. Me and my mom took time out of our day to go get all those clothes from either my closet, my younger sisters closet or my older sister's closet, that we do not wear anymore. Since I cannot go to an actual homeless shelter and do actions there, I thought this was a great way by doing this. In the clothes that I have sent away there are many things, shirts, pants, shorts, swim suits, pajamas, and much much more. I hope that by doing this action I can help many of those in need!



5 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    What you did was really nice I did it once and I felt happy because I used to just throw it away.
    Citlaly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This was so nice of you. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did! thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
    2. yes i did! thanks for commenting!!

      Delete