Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How I helped Change the World by Packing Food for People in Need


For my change the world project, I researched hunger in the world. From all of the horrible facts I learned about this topic, I decided I wanted to help out the world. On February 9th, I got invited to go to Feed My Starving Children organization to help my cousin with his bar-mitzvah project. After that experience, I felt really good about what I was doing. I asked my parents, and we decided to go back to FMSC again. I decided to take my whole family to go with me. We all went on March 11th, 2015. At this organization, we helped package food for kids who are suffering with hunger and malnutrition. The type of food we packaged were rice, soy, vitamins, and vegetables, so the kids could get enough nutrition. Then, these foods are sent to different countries in the world who are in need of food. This experience was one of the coolest ones I have ever had, and I plan on going back again.

This is my family and I packing food

1 comment: