For my Change The World project, I focused on ending obesity in America. Nearly, two-thirds of the population is either overweight or obese. The terms "overweight" and "obesity" refer to body weight that's greater than what is considered healthy for a certain height. I decided to bring along three people along the way to end this problem. My mom, dad, and sister. For my action, My family had to eat very healthy and exercise everyday for a week. They weren't allowed to eat any sweets or junk food. Also, I had my mom and dad drink something called "Suja." Suja offers a variety of organic cold pressed juices that provide you with a long and beautiful life. This week helped my parents and my sister a lot. They told me that they felt good after eating really healthy foods. This is how people all around the world should be. I hope that someday it will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment