Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Free Rice Against Hunger

For my change the world I want to stop World Hunger. I asked people in my class if they could help me take action. This is a picture of my friends helping my cause by using Free Rice. Free Rice sends 10 grains of rice to countries in Africa for every question you get right. It is really simple and easy to help people live longer lives and get the food they need. In the back of my classroom I have a sheet that will allow you to write the number of bowls you have donated. This is a really easy thing to do and will help many people in need. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. this is a great fun and easy way to give back to the world! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to give back to the people who really need it. Also, it was on my birthday so it was a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this program before and it's a great idea to help hunger! Great job!

    ReplyDelete